About SERVPRO of East Central Cincinnati
Jim R. Cook, Patrick A. Wright
Owners of SERVPRO of East Central Cincinnati
SERVPRO of East Central Cincinnati understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage to your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make your residential or commercial damage "Like it never even happened."
Our SERVPRO of East Central Cincinnati team specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a water or fire loss. Our SERVPRO team can also mitigate mold and mildew growth along with a widerange of cleaning and constructionservicesin your home or business.
Our SERVPRO of East Central Cincinnati team is highly trained in property damage restoration. Continuing education and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility located in Gallatin Tennessee is mandatory for our owners andcrews. All projects arerun by employees carrying anIICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and equipment to restore your property.
Our team is always on standby and ready to respond to ANY size loss!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule service for your home or business, please give us a call at 513-561-7378today! Pleasevisit our website atWWW.SERVPROEASTCENTRALCINCINNATI.COM
Serving the United States since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Badin High School
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Sewer District
- Greater Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
- Madeira Chamber of Commerce
- Miami University
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park Sponser
- Queen of Peace
- Rivers Edge Concert Series
- Sponser of the Hamilton Joe's Baseball Team
- Sponsor at The Fitton Center
- Xavier University