Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
If you suspect or have discovered what you think might be a mold infestation in your home or business, it is important to know who to call for your mold damage remediation and removal needs! SERVPRO of East Central Cincinnati is highly experienced and trained in mold damage remediation and our crew uses advanced technology and equipment to ensure that your mold problem is taken care of. Down below you will find a list of do's and don'ts that are important to consider while waiting for our SERVPRO team to arrive.
Don't hesitate and give our SERVPRO team a call today!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (513) 561-7378
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Central Cincinnati for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of East Central Cincinnati has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Indian Hill
- Amberly Village
- Deer Park
- Terrace Park